It’s been a couple of weeks since we did this, so some of these recommendations are lacking freshness. They’re still good, though.
- New research indicates that chronic endometriosis is a factor in recurring miscarriage.
- In the alphabet of feminism, U is for uterus.
- Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac’s former diva) talks about music, men, and menopause in an interview with The Guardian.
- Although it’s normally recommended only for emergencies, new research suggests the morning-after pill may be safe to use as regular contraception.
- re:Cycling favorite Doc Gurley tells women to boycott menopause for Women’s History Month. Or at least re-name it.