- Elizabeth Scharpf’s outstanding work with SHE (Sustainable Health Enterprises) is featured today at Jezebel.
- The Toronto Sun reports on new research that indicates ovarian cancer may actually originate in the Fallopian tubes.
- Blogger Jayne Freeman writes about her experiences speaking openly about menstruation with her young daughters.
- Angry Feminist Doc found the perfect vagina dress at The Gap. (Scroll down for photo.)
- And you have added Gayle Sulik’s blog, Pink Ribbon Blues, created in support of her new book by the same name, to your regular reading list, haven’t you?
One thought on “Weekend Links”
Thanks, Liz, for the heads up on Gayle Sulik. A need-to-know future source for me. Happy to see Think Before You Pink get another mention.
Comments are closed.